A Practical Guide to Implementing Digital Workflow
Implant dentistry is evolving rapidly due to the advances in digital technology. These courses are designed to remove the mystery behind digital dentistry and take advantage of the enhanced safety, accuracy and efficiency that it can offer. By demonstrating proven workflows and compatible technologies that are in everyday use, these courses will show you how to implement digital processes that will result in fewer patient visits and reduced chair time while simultaneously increasing accuracy in both surgical and restorative applications.
From initial CT scanning through final restoration, the course will demonstrate how patient communication and satisfaction can be improved by providing a digital workflow.
- Review digital workflow steps from diagnosis and treatment planning to surgical guide fabrication methods, guided surgery, and CAD/CAM restorations
- Gain further understanding of diagnosis and treatment planning using CBCT and 3D treatment planning software through demonstration and hands-on participation
- Understand digital impression techniques and utilize an intra oral scanner in a hands-on application
- Learn how digital workflows can enhance patient satisfaction while increasing safety, predictability and efficiency for both surgeons and restorative doctors
- Tour of custom milling center to observe digital design and fabrication of CAD/CAM implant restorations
Dr. David Wohl
General Manager, Vulcan Custom Dental