Dr. Ravi Agarwal – Friday, May 11, 2018 – 6 CE Credit Hours
Implant dentistry technology is evolving at an incredible pace. This presentation will provide an update on current digital workflow and how it can help eliminate complications and improve success rates. From CBCT to treatment planning software, surgical guide fabrication, implant guided surgery and intraoral scanning, this course will help bridge the gap between virtual and clinical dentistry. All attendees will receive a step-by-step, inclusive syllabus and participate in a hands-on course including implant planning, intraoral digital impression scanning, and fully guided surgical implant placement on take-home models.
Participants will have the opportunity to practice taking digital impressions, case planning, as well as practice guided implant placement on models.
- Incorporating CBCT technology into implant treatment planning
- Using digital impression systems for final implant restoration
- Merging information from both digital systems for surgical guide production and immediate temporary restoration fabrication
- Using a digital workflow to clearly communicate between surgical, restorative and laboratory clinicians
- Evaluating the importance of bone quality and quantity in treatment planning
- Incorporating digital impressions with scan bodies for custom abutments as an alternative to screw retained prosthesis
- Achieving more predictable results regarding esthetics, function and cost on future implant cases through guided surgery
Dr. Ravi Agarwal