Dr. Bart Silverman received his doctorate in Dental Medicine in 1986 from Fairleigh Dickinson Jr. School of Dentistry. He completed his Oral and Maxillofacial residency at Westchester County Medical Center in 1989 and was chief resident in his final year. Dr. Silverman is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology. Dr. Silverman is an attending Physician at Westchester County Medical Center, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, and faculty at NYU Post Grad Continuing Education Dental Implant Program. He has lectured in the field of implant dentistry for over 25 years. Dr. Silverman’s private practice is limited to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in New City, NY.
Digital implant dentistry is transforming traditional analog approaches into a more efficient and streamlined treatment protocol for both surgical and restorative dentists. This technology can improve communication within the treatment team to achieve the most predictable clinical outcomes while reducing the number of patient visits and chair time, resulting in increased efficiency and profitability. This one day course will feature a complete digital workflow demonstration on a live patient, from intraoral scanning to guided-surgery and immediate provisionalization. A hands-on training session will enable participants to experience best practices in guided surgery and delivery of an immediate provisional crown.
- Observe live patient surgery and immediate provisional demonstration using a digital protocol
- Hands-on exercise including guided surgery, digital impressions, and immediate single unit provisionals
- Merging of intraoral scans with CBCT radiography to achieve more predictable results
- Digital fabrication of immediate temporary crowns and customizable gingival formers
- Positioning the restorative dentist for efficiency through a digital workflow
- Demonstration of the features and benefits of intraoral scanning devices