November 9, 2018
8:00am – 8:30am Registration
8:30am – 4:30pm Lecture
Continental breakfast & lunch provided
Hilton McLean Tysons Corner
7920 Jones Branch Dr.
McLean, VA 22102
Immediate Implant Placement in the Esthetic Zone: Optimizing Soft Tissue Outcomes
PRESENTED BY DRS. STEPHEN J. CHU & GUIDO SARNACHIARO
Immediate implant placement in extraction sockets with immediate temporization offers advantages to both the patient and the clinician, including fewer surgical procedures and reduced treatment time. While immediate placement and restoration in the esthetic zone presents unique challenges, improvements in implant design and provisional restoration techniques can provide the benefits of immediate treatment with success rates comparable to delayed protocols. This course will address the specific challenges of immediate placement and restoration, including:
- Unique methods for fabrication of an immediate provisional, crucial to soft tissue preservation
- Tridimensional alignment of the implant and use of graft material at time of surgery.
- Review of various types of extraction sockets, based on the integrity of the bony walls.
- Proficiency in making an implant level impression with properly captured subgingival contours
- A step-by-step socket specific protocol to fabricate the proper screw retained provisional
Dr. Stephen J. Chu, DMD, MSD, CDT
Dr. Guido Sarnachiaro, DDS
Approved PACE Program Provider FAGD/MAGD Credit Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. 6/1/2016 to 5/31/2020. Provider ID# 219038