Postponed to 2022. New dates will be announced soon…
Module 1 » Sept 6, 13, 20, 27 virtual classroom – Module 2 » October 6-9, 2021 at the University of Freiburg
Digital Dentistry Week, Freiburg, Germany
4 Monday evenings virtual classroom, 4 days on site at the University of Freiburg
28 CE Credit Hours
Participation fee: Euro 2’500.– excl. VAT
Master the digital workflow in reconstructive dentistry. The course consists of four webinars and four days of on-site training at the University of Freiburg, Germany. Participate in evidence-based lectures and practical exercises presented by experienced speakers and instructors from the University of Freiburg, Germany.
Led by the renowned head of the department, Prof. Katja Nelson, a team of senior lecturers will host this high-level course. Lectures and practical exercises are well balanced over four days during the on-site course at the University in Freiburg.
Prior to the on-site course at the university webinars will be held on four consecutive Monday evenings (CET) in September to get an initial overview of the topics but also to get to know the speakers.
- How to use digital scan and impression devices most effectively and how to match their data for accurate case planning.
- How to use digital devices and aids for guided implantology in practice.
- How to plan cases of varying complexity using backward planning.
- How to prevent patients from periimplantitis and how to recognize and treat it correctly in case of an infection.
- How to get more bone for the implant bed with different augmentation methods.
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endoresement.
06/01/206 to 05/31/2024